Header Ads

Carolina Marin Fails Again Conquering Indonesia Open


Badminton news - Single daughter of origin, Spain, Carolina Marin, has not been able to conquer the Indonesia Open. Rio de Janeiro 2016 Olympic gold owner was aground in the first round.

Marin is on a mission to win his first title in Indonesia Open 2017. However, the player who is now second in the world was even surprisingly defeated Chen Xiaoxin in the first game in the $ 1 million tournament.

In the match at the Plenary Hall Jakarta Convention Center (JCC), Senayan, Tuesday (13/6/2017), Marin aground in game rubber game 12-21, 21-10, 20-22. He's had trouble getting points since the first game.

Players who will repeat the 24th year on June 15 was admitted defeat was obtained because many opponents give the ball-drive balls.

"It was not a good day for me, it was very difficult because the opponent gave me a lot of balls and I can not control the game, I will try to win the next tournament," Marin told a press conference after the match.

Marin dismissed any other reason beyond the technical problem as the cause of his defeat. Including, exhaustion due to solid activities outside the tournament with a campaign with La Liga in advancing badminton and acting as an ambassador for one of the renowned hotels.

"I do not think I'm tired, I just focus on the game and I do not get points, I think everybody wants to win the game and become the champion so I will prepare for the next championship."
Powered by Blogger.