Header Ads

Zarco Want to Replace Rossi at Yamaha


Racing news - Johann Zarco took a look at the opportunity to replace Valentino Rossi's position. Frankly speaking, this French man wants to take on the role of The Doctor in the Movistar Yamaha camp.

For lovers of MotoGP especially Yamaha fans, Zarco is considered worthy of replacing the increasingly aging Rossi. Zarco's appearance this season is considered impressive because in his first year he was able to compete with a number of leading riders.

In response, Zarco believes one day can join the Yamaha Manufacturing team. That way he would be more confident to compete for the world title.

"My goal is to have a motorcycle manufacturer so that I can compete for the title, even if I stay with Yamaha it will be great again. He said, quoted from the official website of MotoGP.

"I have to be the best to get the position that Valentino Rossi is now in. That's what I expect because it's an amazing target for a racer," he said.

Until the seventh series of MotoGP 2017, Zarco can be ranked sixth league. He has 75 points and is just eight points from Rossi who is perched in fifth position.

For a newcomer, the result is certainly amazing. But Zarco is not surprised because from the beginning he was sure to bring his team onto the podium.

"I did not expect to be in this position from the start of the season, it was a great place and as a racer, it was so desirable that from the beginning I was convinced that this bike could snatch the podium and now I can do it, it gives me the motivation to keep trying again For the next podium, "Zarco said.
Powered by Blogger.