Header Ads

Vinales Confusion After Falling on the Dutch MotoGP

Racing news - Yamaha movistar racer, Maverick Vinales, fell on the Dutch MotoGP race, at Circuit Assen, Sunday (25/06/2017). (MotoGP)

Yamaha Movistar rider, Maverick Vinales, unable to explain the cause of himself fell on lap-12 MotoGP race Netherlands, at Circuit Assen, Sunday (25/06/2017). Because of the incident, Vinales was forced to step down from the top of the standings, which was taken over by Ducati rider Andrea Dovizioso.

For Vinales, this is his first time losing the top of the standings since the 2017 MotoGP opener in Qatar. He fell down after losing control of the back of his M1 motorcycle on the last chicane lap 12.

The young Spanish rider believes it actually has the speed to win the race. However, the incident was completely beyond his predictions.

"I can not explain what happened, I do not even know how I fell, I've passed that part 2,000 times and never crash," Vinales said, describing the incident, as reported by Crash.

The only plausible cause of the incident was that Vinales was too incentive to spur his bike because he wanted to improve his position.

"Crash is something that can not be explained.You can only learn from this, especially about qualifying.I know this morning that the race will be tough.I'm doing my best.This is about getting everything or nothing.Finally I get nothing, "Explained Vinales.

"I'm pushing myself over the limit, I'm trying to bring Yamaha to the top, I think if I do not fall, I can win, my confidence comes because our speed is more than the riders ahead," he added.

Because of the incident, Maverick Vinales still stunned with 111 points achievement. He is four points clear of top standings Andrea Dovizioso. Vinales position also threatened Rossi who pocketed 108 points after becoming champion in the Dutch MotoGP race.

Powered by Blogger.