Header Ads

Denis Suarez will not give up to enter the main squad of Barcelona


Football news - Almost spending all his career sitting on the bench of the big clubs, did not make a Denis Suarez spirit broke to continue to fight for his future in Barcelona.

Prior to the Catalan giants, the fate of Suarez is also not much different because it has never been a good player in both Manchester City, Sevilla, and Villarreal.

Do not want his fate to run like this constantly, Denis is determined to immediately appear as a major player. He admits that he still waits for the opportunity to come, and playing for a club like Azulgrana is his biggest dream.

"It's so complicated for me, when I went from Celta Vigo to Manchester City it was my success as a footballer and after two years in Manchester I moved to Barcelona," said Denis.

"I risked two years to fight for the main place. It happened when I played well in Sevilla and Villarreal then they took me back to Barcelona, ​​"

"Now I am here, no one presses me. I will fight to the end though a few more years to succeed in Barcelona. "

Like a roler-coaster, his performance went up and down. Things that make the club consider carefully to be able to play it.

"You always hope everything will work out just fine. I am starting to play with high optimism and want to stand out. After the Christmas break I returned to extraordinary levels, scoring goals and making assists, but then my development slowed slightly, "said Denis Suarez.

"I started to stop entering the line-up. In the middle of the field there are some players who are at the highest level, but I always see the positive side. I'm in a big club like Barcelona, ​​I see it in the first year to learn and next season I'll fight to the death. "

His great hope can be translucent to the Spanish team squad at the 2018 World Cup in Russia later.

"My main goal next year is to get a good season, play as much as possible, start in Barcelona and then be in the World Cup,"

"In Spain the most difficult position to qualify for selection is the central midfielder, there are a lot of great players and we have a lot of players who want to be there. I will do everything with my strength. "Concluded Denis Suarez. (Source: Marca)
Powered by Blogger.