Header Ads

Borussia Dortmund Young Stars Denied Join Bayern Munich


Football news - Winger Borussia Dortmund Christian Pulisic ensures he does not want to join Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich.

Not a few Dortmund players have moved to Bayern Munich in recent years - like Robert Lewandowski, Mats Hummels and Mario Gotze (back again to Dortmund) - but Pulisic does not follow in their footsteps.

The Dortmund youth star told Penn Live: "No, I can not do it. I can not say (reason), but like that, "quoted from squawka.com (19/6).

Not interested in the Premier League yet

In addition, Pulisic said he was also not interested in moving to the Premier League even though he is rumored to be a Liverpool target for the past year.

"When I was a kid I wanted to play in the Premier League, but I am now in the Bundesliga, I do not plan to move because this is what I want," added Pulisic.

"I'm very happy here and I love how he flows and I'm glad it is,"

This talented young player has become an important player United States national team even though he was still 18 years. The impressive performance of BVB made Pulisic worth reckoning, last season he gave six assists from 26 chances created. Unfortunately, he can only help Dortmund finish third in the Bundesliga, 18 points behind Bayern.

Pulisic scored seven goals in 16 matches for the United States having previously set an extraordinary goal record for his country at the level of young players.
Powered by Blogger.